Summer on the Hill Leadership
Markell Parker, Executive Director
Markell Parker leads Summer on the Hill as Executive Director, overseeing all organizational operations including finance, human resources, fundraising, program implementation, evaluation, and strategic planning.
Mabel Rodriguez, Director of Placement, High School Programs and Alumni Relations
Mabel Rodriguez works with Summer on the Hill students and families to guide them on high school and college choices. She directs and coordinates Saturday test prep classes, the Mentor Fellowship Program, college trips and the summer mentors. An SOH alumna herself, Ms. Rodriguez also maintains alumni relations via social media and events.
Board of Trustees
- Chairman: Walter Harris, Chairman & CEO, FOJP Service Corporation
- Vice Chairman: Gary Miller, Director of Admissions Emeritus, Horace Mann School
- Treasurer: Jason Chang
- Secretary: Sven Mickish, Partner, Skadden, Arps, Slate Meagher & Flom
- Founder and Executive Director Emeritus: John McIvor
- Executive Director: Markell Parker
- Board Members:
- Alli Barron, Esq., Sharretts, Paley, Carter & Blauvet, P.C.
- Brother Brian Carty, Principal, De La Salle Academy
- Alexis-Brianna Felix, Associate, Bateman Group
- Amy Feller, Senior Vice President, Chubb, Inc.
- Daniel Fernandez, FCAS, MAAA, Business Actuary, Navigators Re
- Robin Ingram, Head of Middle Division, Horace Mann School
- Ginger McKnight-Chavers, Esq.
- Kaivan Shakib, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley
- Tina H. Weinstein, Vice President & Counsel, Montefiore Medicine Academic Health System